just need the bits & pieces? have some crafty & creative friends or family to enlist? this may be the perfect option for you!
i’ve designed a thoughtful collection of looks that can be ordered a la carte. you can select what it is you really need… perhaps a single bQ. & a boutonniere will do OR a handful of table settings for a dinner party… either way you can now choose from the semi-custom Quade collection!
designs will change seasonally so keep an eye out for the quarterly switch… the collection is making it’s debut with one of our Quade’s faves… the moss & fern!
use the nifty ORDER ONLINE button to get things going… please include your event date! once your request is received an email/phone call will be made to confirm the details of your order.
florals can be picked up from the Red Hook studio located next to fairway on the brooklyn waterfront… or delivered in brooklyn as a ‘drop off’ for a small fee. no set up or installation provided. if instructions are needed we will provide a road map for you to follow on site. have a question or would like to chat about something a bit more customized? pop us a note! kQ@kerryQuade.com
the fine print:
changes, delivery, upgrades & customization will require additional charges. photos shown are a suggestion of what is described below… each bQ./arrangement is hand styled and therefore no two are exactly alike.
- bride bQ. – a mod textural clutch of white carnations for a stylized twist on the traditional, platinum ribbon to finish
- for the gals – a stylized tuft of gypsophelia tied with long platinum ribbon streamers… it’s like carrying a little cloud of happy!
$ 30.00 ea.
- for the fellas – a mini white carnation bloom to accent the lapel
$ 6.00 ea.
- table settings – a choice of either a square ceramic vase with a tight, low hedge of white carnations for an ultra mod setting or a metal pail filled with a full cloud of gypsophelia for a vintage vibe
$ 40.00 each
moss & fern.
- bride bQ. – green cymbidium orchids, & jade roses with textural accents such as fiddlehead fern in a palette of green tones, hand tied with a basil toned ribbon wrap
- for the gals – posies of jade green roses with a basil toned ribbon sash
$ 65.00 ea.
- for the fellas – green dendrobium orchid blooms to be worn on the lapel
$ 15.00 ea.
- the ladies – green cymbidium orchid bloom to be worn on either wrist or dress
$ 40.00 ea.
- table settings – a large clear glass orb to hold a diorama/terrarium style planting of mosses, lichen, ferns, echevaria & textural elements with unique specimens to accent, 2 sizes available
itty bitty 8” $ 80.00 ea. Grande 12” $120.00 ea.
- table settings – a low, square clear glass vase with an echevaria ‘bloom’ placed on top of a bed of polished river pebbles: perfect for a cocktail size table
$ 50.00 ea.
- bride bQ. – a stylized clutch of white calla lily with a simple platinum or white toned ribbon sash
- for the gals – a tightly bundled bQ. of white tulips for a stylized modern vibe, finished with a platinum or white ribbon sash
- for the fellas – a white calla lily bloom or tulip bud to be worn on the lapel
$ 15. ea.
- table setting – a low, square clear glass vase to float a single fragrant white gardenia or green cymbidium orchid bloom. this setting requires a crafty & creative friend to do a little DIY. Perfect for a cocktail size table
- table setting – a tight textural bQ. of miniature green hydrangea, tulips, jade roses & seasonal accents along with green cymbidium orchid blooms, ti leaf and lily grass to complete the MOD architectural vibe in a palette of white and green tones, arranged in a white ceramic vase
$ 130.00 ea.
love me do.
- bride bQ. – a lush sexy bouquet of roses in several shades of red tones to include cabbage, classic, spray and garden varieties hand tied with a bordeaux ribbon sash
- for the gals – a posy of red toned roses with a simple bordeaux ribbon sash
$ 75.00 ea.
- for the fellas – a single deep red toned rose bloom to be worn on the lapel
$ 10.00 ea.
- the ladies – three deep red rose blooms to be worn on either wrist or dress
$ 30.00 ea.
- table setting – a tight textural bouquet of roses in several varieties and shades of reds arranged in a square glass vase with accents of dark bordeaux ti leaves for a bit of drama
$ 130.00 ea.
perhaps you’d like to add:
candles – wax filled votives, 75 pieces. choose from aqua, frosted, hot pink, & amber $ 100.00
birch poles – 7’6” tall natural birch poles, 4 pieces
petals to toss – paper cones filled with loose petals for guests to toss, metal pail or basket provided, 20 pieces